Instructions: To attend this event, please register by completing all fields on the form below. You can register up to 10 people using one form. The invoice will be sent to the ‘Payment Details’ email address right away. Prices already include VAT. If you need a quotation or assistance, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participation fee includes access to the appropriate session presentations and networking opportunities, and post conference proceedings.
2. Payment of full delegate fee is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice, or immediately with registration if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the event. Siyenza Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the event should payment not be received prior to the event.
3. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
4. Siyenza Management reserves the right to alter the programme without notice including the substitution, alternation or cancellation of speakers and/or topics and/or the dates of the event.
5. Siyenza Management is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alternation, postponement or cancellation of the event.
6. A complimentary ticket cannot be used by a person already registered for the event, no refund can be given respectively.
7. Cancellation policy: 50% refunded only if written notice is received 21 days before the event: 25% refunded if written notice is received 14 days before the event.
8. Registrants that do not attend the event after the cancellation date will be liable for 100% payment of the invoiced amount.
9. Any fee payable to Siyenza Management for participation at Infrastructure Africa will not be refundable, due to an Act of God, severe weather conditions, global health concerns, event cancellation due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organisers.