You can hear it in the roar of the roads connecting cities; in the rumble of trains linking businesses across our continent. It’s there in the hum of power stations lighting up countries, and in the technology, which makes tomorrow happen today. And yes, it is in the sound of a drop of water bringing hope and health to a remote village. This is the sound of infrastructure. It is the ring of prosperity, and the promise of opportunity.
Welcome to the summit where infrastructure connects people, places and opportunities. Infrastructure Africa will comprise of two days broken up as follows:
- To provide a platform for informative and interactive sessions with the prime movers of Infrastructure sector across various spheres like Government, Policy makers, Industrial leaders, Academia and Potential investors
- To enhance policy and regulatory framework to boost investor confidence in the infrastructure sector
- To showcase some of Africa’s megaprojects
- To explore new potential areas for financial assistance as well as access to finance to the infrastructure players
- To focus on 5 key industry sectors and explore growth potential within these sectors, as well as unpacking challenges and obstacles and finding the solutions for growth in each sector
- To encourage Public Private Partnership in the process of developing world class infrastructure
- To find a way around the excruciatingly slow pace of infrastructure developments at the ground level
The Infrastructure Africa Company Showcase is highly relevant to companies involved in services relating to infrastructure development in Africa. This extends to services for major infrastructure projects, rural development, urbanisation and cross border PIDA projects. By taking a booth and showcasing your company at the event you will have the opportunity to network and promote your company to business counterparts, international investors, buyers and governments from across Africa.
The B2B Connect Programme affords all exhibitors and conference delegates the opportunity to meet and engage with this year’s high-level speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and delegates on a one-on-one basis at the event. It is uniquely designed to help you to make the right contacts, fulfill your business and target market objectives and establish long-lasting and valuable contacts in the manufacturing sector.